Explore a Career at Beta College!
We are hiring – Join Our Team
Current - Job Vacancy
Online ESL Teacher - Job
We are looking for a competent and flexible Online ESL Teacher to join our team. In this position, you will be required to develop lesson plans, prepare learning material, and provide students with progress reports. You should be organized, computer literate, and able to communicate in a clear manner.
To be successful as an Online ESL Teacher, you should be patient and attentive to students’ needs. The ideal candidate will possess the ability to encourage interaction among students to facilitate learning.
Online ESL Teacher Responsibilities:
- Preparing lesson plans in accordance with students’ learning needs.
- Designing and presenting educational material.
- Tailoring lessons to accommodate differences in learning style and speed.
- Evaluating students’ progress.
- Preparing and disseminating progress reports at regular intervals.
- Remaining knowledgeable about and respectful of cultural differences within the classroom.
- Assisting students with their technical difficulties, where possible.
Online ESL Teacher Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in education or an analogous field.
- TEFL/TESOL Certification or equivalent.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer literate.
- Own laptop or desktop computer fitted with an HD capable webcam.
- Fast and reliable internet connection.
- Own analog or USB headset.
- Professional appearance.
- Previous teaching experience will be advantageous.